TRAMPOLINE gymnastics (tg)
BC technical resources & Rules
- Tiered funding (2020-02-07)
- Trampoline Gymnastics Operations Manual – (2020-04-15) under review
- Fall 2020 Updates (2020-24-11)
CanJump Program Resources
The CANJUMP Program is intended for use with participants of varying abilities to teach the basics of trampoline and tumbling in a fun, challenging, and rewarding atmosphere.
CANJUMP is divided into 12 levels on different apparatus with emphasis on individual development and progression.
The program is designed for participants that are 6 years of age or older. Participants starting at an older age may be evaluated to begin at a higher level, provided they can safely perform all skills in the lower levels.
Manual: CANJUMP Manual
Evaluation Sheets & Progress Reports
- Levels 1-4: Eval. Sheet | Progress Report
- Levels 5-8: Eval. Sheet | Progress Report
- Levels 9-12: Eval. Sheet | Progress Report
Skills Videos: Watch Here
Rules – GymCan
- 2020-2021 Canadian Pathways
- 2021 Competition Regulations
- 2021 Qualifying Standards
- National Team Ranking Lists
- GymCan Resources
- 2023 Canada Winter Games Technical Package
- to access the package, click on “Trampoline”
Coaching & Judging
Stay up to date; subscribe to TG communications and course alerts.