TRAMPOLINE AND TUMBLING
Rules – GymBC
CanJump Program Resources
The CANJUMP Program is intended for use with participants of varying abilities to teach the basics of trampoline and tumbling in a fun, challenging, and rewarding atmosphere.
CANJUMP is divided into 12 levels on different apparatus with emphasis on individual development and progression.
The program is designed for participants that are 6 years of age or older. Participants starting at an older age may be evaluated to begin at a higher level, provided they can safely perform all skills in the lower levels.
Manual: CANJUMP Manual
Evaluation Sheets & Progress Reports
- Levels 1-4: Eval. Sheet | Progress Report
- Levels 5-8: Eval. Sheet | Progress Report
- Levels 9-12: Eval. Sheet | Progress Report
Skills Videos: Watch Here
Rules – GymCan
- 2020-2021 Canadian Pathways
- 2021 Competition Regulations
- 2021 Qualifying Standards
- National Team Ranking Lists
- GymCan Resources
- 2023 Canada Winter Games Technical Package
- to access the package, click on “Trampoline”
- Fall 2020 Updates (2020-24-11)
- Strength and Conditioning Manual (2020-01-10)
- Contact Sports: Teaching Touch and Consent to Young Athletes by Alina Williams
- Concussion: the basics
- Concussion guidelines for coaches and trainers
- Concussion guidelines for parents and caregivers
- Concussion recognition tool
- Sport concussion assessment tool – 5th edition
- Consensus statement on concussion in sport—the 5th international conference on concussion in sport held in Berlin, October 2016
TG Technical Committee (TGTC)
TG Coaching & Judging
Stay up to date; subscribe for communications and course alerts.