Safe Sport Education/External Resources
CANADA SPORT HELPLINE
- GymCan’s Safe Sport Resources
- GymCan Webinars
- GymCan/Coaching Association of Canada Spotting Guidelines
- viaSport Safe Sport Resource
- Canadian Centre for Child Protection
- Canadian Centre for Child Protection, Guidelines for interacting with Children in Sport
- Respect in Sport
- International Olympic Committee Harassment and Abuse in Sport Information
- International Olympic Committee: Safeguarding Sport Information
- Coaching Association of Canada FREE Safe Sport Training
- B.C. Helpline for Children – a confidential toll-free phone line for children and youth wanting to talk to someone – is 310-1234 (no area code required).
- VictimLinkBC is a toll-free, confidential, multilingual telephone and online service available across B.C. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week which provides information and referral services to all victims of crime and immediate crisis support to victims of family and sexual violence.
- Resilience BC: Anti-Racism Network provides information about how to report incidences of racism and hate crimes if you are a victim or witness such incidences.