policies, procedures, and regulations
Policies, Procedures, and Regulations
- Constitution and Bylaws
- (NEW) Complaint Management (Effective January 18, 2023) – includes the following policies:
– Safe Sport Policy
– Maltreatment and Discrimination Policy
– Code of Conduct Policy
– Alternate Dispute Resolution Policy
– Investigations Policy
– Complaints, Hearing, and Discipline Policy
– Appeals Policy
– Conflict of Interest Policy
– Travel Policy
- (NEW) Social Media Policy (Effective January 18, 2023)
- Board of Director Policies
- Committee Policies and Procedures
- Financial Policies and Procedures
- Member Fee Payment Policy
- Screening Policy (this replaced the old Criminal Record Reviews Policy on January 1, 2023)
- Program Principles
- Gymnastics For All (GFA) – please find the GFA Operations Manual on the GFA program specific page (linked above).
- Women’s Artistic Gymnastics (WAG) – please find the WAG Operations Manual on the WAG program specific page (linked above).
- Men’s Artistic Gymnastics (MAG) – please find the MAG Operations Manual on the MAG program specific page (linked above).
- Trampoline Gymnastics (TG) – please find the TG Operations Manual on the TG program specific page (linked above).
- Athlete Eligibility and Training Locations
- Team BC Staff Handbook
- Policy for Travel Approval to Out-Of-Province Sanctioned Events
- Coaching Education (NCCP, Certification and more)