Reports and Plans
Building strong foundations that support gymnastics club success and meaningful participation by all.
The Gymnastics BC strategic framework 2020-24 is the guiding document for our association.
The following strategic values form the basis for our strategic plan:
- People Focus
- Business Management
- Programming Excellence
- Customer Service
- Safety and Risk Management
Develop strategic relationships related to funding and opportunities to enhance the value of
1. Achieve new multi-year sources of government funding by 2023
Be recognized as a leader in safety and wellbeing
1. Increase capability to create safe environments through widely
Create a consistent experience where all
1. Increase participation rates at AGM’s, Town Halls, GBC Technical Retreats
Excel in providing services that attract and retain long-term, and professional coaches
1. Create comprehensive HR tool kit packages for clubs and coaches
Services – Gymnastics Business Practices
Excel in providing key best practice tools and
1. Identify and prioritize the development and delivery of key best practice tools and
Provide transparency and clarity around the GBC structure and function
Clarify the roles and responsibilities of staff, board and committees
Re-examine the board and zone composition and structure to ensure meaningful representation
Involve club members to share their insight, experiences and concerns
An operational plan to activate this framework.
Administration : firstname.lastname@example.org.