Course, Clinic, and Training Camp Refunds
- Notification of withdrawal from a course or clinic must be submitted in writing, via email or fax, by the course/clinic registration deadline. For example, if the registration deadline is midnight on Friday (one week prior to the event), all withdrawal requests must be submitted by the registration deadline (Friday at midnight) to receive a refund. All refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee.
- Refund requests submitted between the registration deadline and the course/clinic start date will be eligible for a 50% registration fee refund.
- If a note from a medical professional (ex. Physician, Physiotherapist, Chiropractor etc.) is provided to GBC between the registration deadline and the course/clinic start date indicating a need for the participant to medically withdraw, a $10 administrative fee will be withheld from the full refund.
- Failure to send withdrawal notification to GBC prior to the course/clinic start date, whether that be for medical purposes or no-shows, will result in forfeit of the full registration fee.
- If a coaching or judging course participant cannot attend a course they are registered for and wish to transfer into a new course, they must first visit the GBC website to look at alternative course offerings, and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with their request. If there is still room in the program, GBC may accommodate this request.
- A full refund will be provided to all registrants if a course/clinic is cancelled.
- All refunds will be issued by cheque to registrant(s) unless otherwise indicated.