Flip City Gymnastics Club has Openings for 2 WAG Coaches:
1) Women’s Artistic Gymnastics Coach Level 2
2) Women’s Artistic Gymnastics Coach NCCP Level 3+
Since 2007 Flip City Gymnastics Club has been providing all athletes with excellent coaching, in a
well-equipped & safe environment, allowing them every opportunity possible to achieve their
goals to the highest level. We are proud that our WAG Program produces competitive and
confident individuals and results!
Our Coaching Team passionately promotes participation in gymnastics as an active lifestyle
choice, seeing it as a venue for fun, recreation, competition, a learning environment, excellence
and personal improvement!
SKILLS REQUIRED: NCCP Level 2
• NCCP Gymnastics Foundations Level 2 minimum
• Good leadership skills and the ability to work as part of a team
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with gymnasts, parents and
other members of staff
• Ability to understand the specific programs you are coaching ie: JO/FIG/Developmental/TG
Program/Xcel (Interclub) and the levels associated to the program
• Ability to motivate and assist gymnasts to develop new skills safely
• Effective and perceptive communication skills
• Focus, goal-oriented, observant and patience
• Critical thinking and evaluation of options, performance analysis
• Good time management skills and punctuality
SKILLS REQUIRED: NCCP Level 3+
• In addition to all of the above, good knowledge and understanding of the High Performance
Program (FIG) and the Aspire Program
• To deliver gymnastics instruction to athletes and provide them with the most supportive,
rewarding and positive experience each training.
• To coach each child to reach their individual potential. Be athlete centred.
• Create and provide positive and fun gymnastics
• To act as a positive role model and lead by example. Demonstrate good coaching
practice and provide motivation to all gymnasts.
• Ensure a safe and respectful class environment
• Communicate and engage participants, encouraging feedback, assessments and learning
• Communicate effectively with parents regarding programming and progress
• Manage class procedures and participant behaviour
First Aid Certification
Respect in Sport certificate
Criminal Record check with Vulnerable Sector
Position: Requires flexibility in hours, days and shifts
Compensation: To commensurate with experience
Please send a cover letter and resume by email to: email@example.com
We will only be contacting those applicants selected for an interview, and thank everyone in
advance for their interest in these positions. Positions will be posted until filled.