Lion’s Pride Gymnastics, located in Victoria BC, is looking for a Recreational Coordinator. Our recreational program is growing and we need a team leader who is creative and passionate about kids!
The responsibilities are:
- Plan, organize and run all recreational and pre-school programs from Sept- June and summer camps from July- Sept.
- To be the leader between coaches, parents and the office.
- Have the knowledge and ability to run in house coaching clinics.
Wage is $26-$30/hr based on certification and experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance and Vacation pay
Hours 35 hrs/week – a mix of planning, organizing and coaching
- Minimum NCCP Comp 1 (level 2)
- Minimum NCCP Tramp foundations
- Respect in Sport
- Making Ethical Decisions
- Criminal Record Check
Please contact Jackie Wiebe: firstname.lastname@example.org