Twisters Gymnastics: Interclub, Xcel & Gymnaestrada Coordinator
We are seeking an Interclub, Xcel & Gymnaestrada Coordinator to join our team at Twisters. We are located in Abbotsford BC. You must be at minimum Comp 1 certified and level 2 trampoline certified, or be willing to get certification.
As the Interclub, Xcel & Gymnaestrada Coordinator your main focus would be these programs but you will also have opportunities to work in the other areas of our recreational department as well. This role would include 10 hours a week of admin time, 3.5 hours a week of coaching and opportunities for more hours if interested. Any dance and choreography skills would be an asset. If you are interested we would love to hear from you!
Job Title: Interclub, Xcel & Gymnaestrada Coordinator (Recreational Assistant)
Interclub & Gymnaestrada – 20 hours per week
Recreational Assistant – 20 hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full Time (Flexible hours)
- Manage all administrative duties for the Interclub, Xcel and Gymnaestrada programs
- Coach the Xcel Gold athletes -Communicate effectively with athletes, parents and coworkers
- Create a safe environment for athletes and follow guidelines set by the Club and Gymnastics BC
- Create and follow a yearly plan for all programs -Supervise athletes/coaches during classes, competitions and other activities
- Familiarize yourself with the Xcel Code of Points
- Keep track of athlete attendance and skill progressions
- Plan/run tryouts yearly for all programs
- Assist the Rec Director with other miscellaneous jobs Requirements
- Comp 1 Certified
- NCCP Trampoline Level 2
- Respect in Sport & Making Ethical Decisions Certification
- Criminal record check with vulnerable sector search
- First Aid is an asset
- Choreography & Dance experience is an asset
- Knowledge of iClass Pro is an asset
Wages are commensurate with experience. If interested, please send a resume by email to: [Email address hidden] We will only be contacting those applicants selected for an interview, and thank everyone in advance for their interest in this position.
Position will be posted until filled.