Twisters Gymnastics is looking for a fun, enthusiastic coach for our Gymnaestrada Program!
Gymnaestrada is a co-ed team that combines the beauty of dance with the breathtaking excitement of gymnastics skills and acrobatics. As a coach, you will be responsible for the skill development of the class and routine choreography, as well as taking the athletes to competitions/performances throughout the year (travel may be required). You will also be working alongside the Gymnaestrada coordinator to choose themes, music, and costumes.
You will also have opportunities to work in other areas of our Recreational department as well, if desired.
- Must be available Tuesday & Thursday evenings.
- Dance/choreography experience.
- Minimum NCCP Comp 1 trained and Trampoline Foundations Certified.
- Respect in Sport and Making Ethical Decisions course completion.
- Up to date Criminal Record Check.
- Enjoys working with kids.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and committed to coach the whole season (September-June).
- Is a team player and is teachable.
Salary will Commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Please send you resume to Katrina at email@example.com