Job Title: Competitive Coach, Women’s Artistic Gymnastics
Reporting to: Program Director
Position: Part time, 21+ hours per week, including evenings and weekends
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Date: April 27, 2023
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
As a CCP 7- 9 Level Coach, Women’s Artistic Gymnastics, duties will include but are not limited to:
- CCP Level Groups – full range of coaching responsibility for competitive gymnasts JO Level 7-9, and Competitive development.
- Aid with Developmental Program where required
- Foster healthy minds, healthy bodies, and healthy journeys in pursuit of excellence.
- CCP Level 7- 9 group – help formulate competitive strategy including the planning and development of training sessions, schedules, programs and competition.
- Attend and contribute to coaching clinics for Women’s Program staff
- Ensure consistency in coaching of technical program as mandated by the Technical Director, Women’s Artistic Gymnastics
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in related field
- Minimum National Coaching Certificate Level 2 or equivalent
- Respect in Sport Certified
- First Aid/ CPR
- Experience in CCP Level 7 and up women’s artistic gymnastics coaching
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, procedures, technical knowledge, and spotting in women’s competitive gymnastics
- Proven ability to develop gymnasts 8 to 17 years of age to a CCP Competitive Level 7 to 10
Skills and Attributes
- Energetic and actively fostering a positive atmosphere
- Approachable and solution oriented with superior communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated
- Willing to learn and live our Purpose, Mission, and Cornerstone’s.
Please send resume to:
Janna Ball – email@example.com