North Peace Gymnastics is located in the heart of the Peace River Region in beautiful Fort St. John and yes, before you ask life does exist north of Prince George and no, we do not live in igloos. We do a couple of things a little differently up here like, we don’t believe in daylight savings, so for 6 months of the year we are the same time as the rest of BC and for 6 months of the year we match up with our friends to the East in Alberta (which basically means for half the year we show up at the wrong time to any and all Zoom meetings) and we ooze pride for our Community.
Do you love the outdoors? Camping, skiing, snow and summer sports! Do you prefer the indoors with the performing arts and spa services? If you are looking for a change from the hustle and bustle of the city or are curious what it actually feels like to have a 4 minute commute to work, keep reading. You just might really like our little city with a big heart!
NPGA is growing, expanding and constantly changing and evolving! We run programming from babies to seniors, we have Interclub Performance and Performance Plus, Xcel Bronze to Platinum and CPP 6+. We also offer Tween/Teen programming and Parkour and are open to new and exciting ideas. We are looking for a vibrant, flexible and enthusiastic team member who is ready to join our energetic coaching team.
What do we have to offer?
- Competitive wages (depending on experience and certification)
- Benefit package
- Full time hours 30hrs + (part time available as well if preferred)
Knowledge and Skills:
- NCCP Comp Stream 1 certified (Preference for comp 2/3 and/or willingness to complete)
- First aid and criminal records check with vulnerable sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working in all levels with most hours being in intermediate rec/interclub/team
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Willingness to jump in on short notice to cover for illness etc.
If you are still reading then take a look at the stats on our City’s website. Fort St. John really is a pretty cool place to be!
If interested please send a resume and cover letter to Chantelle at firstname.lastname@example.org