|Start/End:||As soon as possible
|Workload:||Part Time Position (10 – 15 hpw) with potential of Full Time|
|Location:||1891 Springfield Road, Kelowna AND/OR 2035C Louie Road, West Kelowna|
|Anticipated Start Date:||March|
· Assist with developing and carrying out team warm-up and physical preparation plans.
· Assist with carrying out competitive and non-competitive coaching for occasional school groups/user group bookings.
· Communicate with parents on an as needed basis in a timely and professional manner.
· Work collaboratively with other coaches to plan special events.
· Attend any scheduled coaches’ meetings, and technical/planning meetings as required.
|Required Qualifications:||· NCCP Gymnastics Foundations Level 1. This includes the NCCP GF Introduction, NCCP GF Theory (including the MED online evaluation), NCCP GF Trampoline.
· Be willing to take further training courses as needed.
· Be energetic and actively foster a positive atmosphere.
· Be approachable and solution oriented with superior verbal and written communication skills.
|Preferred Qualifications:||· Preference will be given to candidates with Level 2 training.
· Preference given to those with 2-3 years as Level 2 coaching experience in gymnastics and/or tumbling and trampolining.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within gymnastics.
|Please Submit:||· Cover Letter
· 2 References