Active Start and GFA(Rec) Director– Flip City Gymnastics Club
Come and join our TEAM! Flip City Gymnastics Club is a growing club located in Langley, BC.
Flip City Gymnastics Club offers programs in all areas and is dedicated in the investment in recreational development.
We are seeking a full time Active Start and GFA Director, with flexible work hours. Must be able to work on Saturdays. Hours for this position are in range of 28-35 hours per week, depending on the coaching you would take on. We are looking for someone to coach a a minimum of 10 hours or more depending.
The position is a key position at Flip City and is part of our management team. This role will be responsible for programming in our active start and recreation program and managing all the staff associated to the program. This role works closely with the other department staff to maintain a positive environment for all athletes.
We need someone who is energetic and passionate about gymnastics and can lend their expertise in leadership, mentorship and collaboration.
You must have excellent communication skills and be able to have knowledge and understanding of the sport of gymnastics.
Comfortable writing and computer skills is required.
This position will report directly to the Executive Director and work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
This position also work closely with our Rec Coordinator.
- Preferred NCCP Comp 1/NCCP Level 2 certified
- Preferred Foundations Trampoline certified
- Active Start certification an asset
- Criminal Record Check
- Valid First Aid certificate
- A minimum of 3 years of coaching experience in gymnastics
- Program planning and preparation
- Lesson planning and development for Active start and recreational classes
- Create schedule and schedule rotations with multiple areas
- Parent communication, education and feedback
- Order awards and tangible items for the recreation program
- Work with your program budget
- Be able to multi-task and have an organized work environment
- Build a Coach in Training program
- Staff monitoring and performance reviews
We will offer a competitive salary and an excellent work environment.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter outlining why your experience would benefit Flip City and salary expectation.
Cover letter and resumes will be accepted until the position is filled. Only those that will receive further screening will be contacted.
Please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com