GymBC is excited to launch a summer leotard design contest for our WAG team! The team will be traveling to the 2023 Canada Winter Games (CWG) in Prince Edward Island.
The contest will be open until August 6, 2022. The top submissions will be revealed on our Instagram channel, and a winner picked by CWG hopefuls in September.
- Designs can be submitted by using either: a) the template provided; b) an online leo design tool (like GK Elite); or c) a drawing of your own.
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
- Designs must use the Team BC colours as shown on the provided template. However, designs do not have to incorporate all provincial colours shown in the palette above. White can also be incorporated.
- Designs may feature sleeves of any length or be sleeveless.
- Selected submissions will be shared on the GymBC Instagram (@gymnasticsbc) throughout August.
- The winner will be selected by a panel of athletes who are CWG hopefuls.
- The contest is open to BC residents only.
- The winning design may be altered at GymBC’s discretion.
- The winner will receive some cool GymBC swag! Details to follow.
- Deadline: August 6, 2022.
- Submissions may be sent to: email@example.com.
- Please ensure that the participant’s full name is included with each submission.
Design Template (right click to save and download image file)