Gymnastics BC’s 2019 Annual General Meeting is taking place on Saturday, November 16 at 10:00 a.m. at the Library Square Conference Centre (Vancouver Public Library).
Immediately following the business portion of the AGM, we will be holding a round table session, to discuss insurance and general topics. Please plan to attend either in-person or electronically, as our insurance broker will be discussing important information.
All clubs intending to cast a vote during the 2019 AGM must complete a voting delegate authorization form and return it to Gymnastics BC by noon on Monday, November 4, 2019, or provide it on-site prior to the commencement of the AGM.
Board of Director Nominations:
At this year’s AGM, GBC’s Board of Directors is recruiting two elected positions:
- 1 Vice Chair to be elected at the AGM for a term ending in November of 2021.
- 1 Director-at-Large to be elected at the AGM for a term ending in November of 2021.
- Nominees must complete and submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.org using the nomination form by October 30, 2019.
- Interested individuals are not required to be a current Gymnastics BC member, however they must satisfy the eligibility criteria and conditions set out in the nomination form.
- All nominations must be supported by a current Gymnastics BC individual member.
- Notice of Meeting
- Annual Report
- Financial Report
- Voting Delegate Authorization Form
- Board of Directors Nomination Application Form
The 2019 Annual Report, 2019 Financial Report, and nomination application details for Board of Director positions will be distributed in an updated Notice of Meeting on November 1.
Please review the entire Notice of Meeting prior to the Annual General Meeting.
Physical Location:***NEW Location for 2019***
Library Square Conference Centre (Vancouver Public Library) – Alma VanDusen and Peter Kaye Room
350 West Georgia Street,
Electronic / Remote Participation:
Adobe Connect (please review ‘Electronic Participation’ – Page 5 of Notice of Meeting)
Date: Saturday, November 16, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m. PST
Please RSVP online by November 1, 2019:
Leanne James – Administration and Event Coordinator
We look forward to your attendance at the AGM on November 16.